|Voltage||3 from 6V|
|Solar panel||6V 2.5W effective 18%|
|Lamp size||180 x 110 x 30 mm|
|Led light||60MA 28LM SMD2835 36 pcs|
|Lighting angle||120 degrees|
|The battery||Lithium ion 3.7V 2200mAh|
|Charging time||> 6 hours|
|Operation time||> 8 hours|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, FCC …|
Features of WL-SW50 solar wall lamp:
– WL-SW50 wall mounted solar light is designed with thin, compact array shape that does not take up much space of the wall. Light box is made of high quality plastic material, heat resistant, very good waterproofing.
– The interior consists of 36 super bright LED bulbs that emit light at high intensity but the energy consumption and heat emission are extremely low.
– The upper side is a good solar panel, capable of converting solar energy into electricity with relatively high efficiency, ensuring sufficient power supply for lights at night. This light device has a built-in light sensor to increase the automation of this smart solar light.
– In addition to further optimization, manufacturers also equipped with motion sensors extremely convenient. This unit helps the lamp can operate with 3 different modes:
- Mode 1 : This mechanism works according to the principle that, when a person passes by the sensor range, the lamp will increase the brightness and switch back to the dim light when this person goes out of the range.
- Mode 2 : Similar to the above mode except that instead of returning to the dim state, in this mode the light will turn off when no one is in the sensor range, to save maximum power.
- Mode 3 : The mechanism works normally. The lamp will glow with a standard level with or without people within the sensor range.
– Most solar wall lights are very simple to install because they do not need you to connect cumbersome power lines. The advantage of heat resistance and waterproofing according to IP65 standard makes the use of lamps safer when used outdoors.